The Center For Surgical Intervention (CSI) is a fully accredited, state of the art, outpatient surgery center. As a privately operated facility, CSI is setting the standards in outpatient surgical care. With our professionally trained medical staff and using only the most advanced in surgical equipment, CSI is committed to providing excellent patient care and exceeding your expectations!
With our focus primarily on Orthopedic, Podiatry and Pain Management Surgery, CSI is designed for excellence in our fields. Some examples of our outpatient procedures include:
- Facet Blocks
- Spinal Drug Pumps
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Implantation
- Occipital Blocks
- Carpal Tunnel
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- Anterior Cervical Fusion & Instrumentation
- Lumbar Decompressive Laminectomy
- Most Outpatient Orthopedic Surgeries
CSI is fully equipped with 2 private surgical suites. Each suite is designed with the Laminar Air-Flow system. Our surgeons have access to only state-of-the-art equipment including arthroscopy and fluoroscopy.